Sunday

 

5, 6, 7, 8 ... DANCE!


Hi Everyone. It's time to get in shape again, after we have all 'fueled up' from the holidays. My favorite, fun way to get in shape is to Dance. I have been taking dance classes since I was 8 and teaching dance since I was 17. It is my greatest passion! You can find the fun and passion in Dance, as well. Come try out my Ballet-Jazz dance class, starting on January 19th, at 6:30 pm. I will be holding it at DANSpace, 1531 Grafton Street in Halifax.
You can bring a few friends to take class with you and receive a 10% referral discount, for each one of your friends that registers. Bring enough friends and your registration is free!
Space is limited, so email me fitcia [at] yahoo.com or call me 429-BODY(2639), to reserve your spot. I look forward to seeing you in class!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?